Friday 13 September 2013

I GOT ALL HONOURS!



AN LÁ CINNUINA

That's the day of reckoning, and I am proud to say that after I recieved all honours in all higher level subjects. The three years of hard work finally paid off. I woke up that morning anxious and excited. When the clock turned to ten to twelve we knew it was time and entered the hall, The realisation that I was minutes away from recieving my exam results came when I saw Mrs.S walk in carrying the envelopes and we all got into lines in alphabetical order. I am delighted with my results especially my B in Spanish! I was even happier when I go home to see that my older sisters had made me a cake based on the episode of  The Big Bang Theory when Sheldon hid in the ball pool. 



This cake made the junior cert worth while!

No comments:

Post a Comment