Friday 6 September 2013

My first full school week in class Tabei :)

This Week

The first week of school has been really enjoyable. We have already had three workshops. The first one was about living life to the full and making the best of life, it was really fun and different from the usual school day. That same day we had two other workshops. The second one was about energy and aura. We learned how to give massages and my friend R had the joys of being my model as I learned. The last workshop we had was a positive party, during the two hours we learned how to have a positive outlook on life and not to dwell on the negative in a really fun way. I definitely enjoyed the day of workshops and can't wait until next Wednesday. This song is a positive one that I like to listen to especially after what I learned at the workshops.


No comments:

Post a Comment