Friday 20 September 2013

We froze but it was AMAZING

Carlingford!

After getting up at 6:15 on Monday morning Carlingford was definitely worth the early start. On arrival we went straight into the sheds to put on our camouflage army suits for our first activity - laser tag. I has never played before and it was AMAZING we were given guns and sent into a course in the forest and told to kill the other team, unfortunately the only difference between the teams was the colour of the guns and I may or may not have accidentally shot a few of my own team mates but by the end of the games I knew who my team mates were and we won three games out of four. That night we went on a night walk in the dark forest and scared the other groups. The next day we went body zorbing and kayaking in the sea in the lashing rain which was freezing but still so much fun. My friend got stuck upside down in the body zorb, and noone could do anything to help her as we were all in zorbs. The instructor finally noticed about 5 minutes later. I definitely enjoyed the weekend and bonded with the rest of the girls in my year.
This is the position my friend was stuck in! HAHAHAHA!


No comments:

Post a Comment